The men of Congregation Brith Hadoshah meet periodically on Sundays from 5-7 pm. The vision of B’nai Brith is founded on Psalms 15:4 “Keep ones word, even when it hurts to do so…”
We gather together –
- for accountability purposes
- to covenant together to share lives
- for fellowship
- to encourage and edify one another
- to forge deep, lasting bonds
- to develop interpersonal trust
- to foster friendships
- to allow vulnerability and transparency
In essence, men ministering to men.
So join us for worship, teaching, testimony, prayer, fellowship and food! You’ll be glad you did!
Meetings are not scheduled on a regular basis, but are individually prepared and arranged. Check the calendar for dates and times.